short reading practice with keys bdmcalss - my school

 My School 

Hello! My name is Ana.

I am 7 years old. I study in grade 2.

This is my school. It's in Cambodia.

I always walk to my school because it is not far from my home.

I love my teachers and all my classmates.

They are all helpful, friendly and kind.

My class is on the second floor.

I play with my friends at break time.

Vocabulary

  1. Far (adj) : not near
  2. Classmate (n) : a person you study with in the class
  3. Helpful (adj) : like to help other people
  4. Friendly (adj) : outgoing, like talking to people
  5. Kind (adj): generous, like sharing things with others
  6. Break time (n): recess, short break

True/False Statement

Write T if the statement is true and F is the statement is false.

  1. ____ Anna study in grade 2 and she is 8 years old.
  2. ____ Ana goes to school by bus every day.
  3. ____ Her school is near to her house.
  4. ____ Anna’s teacher and classmates are friendly, kind and helpful.
  5. ____ Anna live in China.
  6. ____ At break time, Anna stays in the class

Comments